YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, March 20, 2023

Urge for Self Transformation??

 Pranaam!! after my return from Sri Badrika Ashram, I am spending my time more on reading spiritual books, meditation, reading blog posts of Swami ji, attending course on self-purification and art of meditation. So many things in a stretch brought immense satisfaction and peace of mind though with occasional unwanted period of disturbances and mental turpitudes. Afterall, old habits die hard. In my attempt to re-reading old blog posts of Swami ji, I found very interesting post on 'Self Transformation". I thought to share it for the benefit of all the seekers who might find it useful.

                       It is a series of posts by Swami ji. I am finding it extremely useful for all the seekers who want to achieve permanent peace. This series of blogs started in year 2011 and continues in the year 2012. In the beginning Swami ji discussed in length on 'Mauna: The Practice of Observing Silence'. These articles are full of wisdom, deep meaning and provides solutions in a very easy language which can be followed by anyone working or non-working person. The only condition is the discipline to follow the prescription. I found a very beautiful line by Swami ji in one article  "The urge to talk arises directly from the restless mind '. In spiritual growth, mind is the key point where one needs to focus all the time as it is the origin of every wanted or unwanted though. If we can control or tamed it with keen observation, it would be easy to tread the path of self-transformation with swiftness. I hope that my journey on self-transformation path will be successful with blessings of Swami ji owing to the constraint of my profession and other worldly affairs. I wish every reader of this post to start this beautiful journey at the earliest.

No comments: