YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, March 20, 2023

My Journey with Black Lotus App

 Though I am following Swami ji since year 2015 when I stumbled upon his beautiful memoir on Amazon but so far, I have not met him nor able to visit the ashram. I am fortunate that this month, I will be visiting ashram and may get the opportunity to meet Swami ji in person and get his blessings. I am working with government of India at a bit higher bureaucratic level which needs multi-tasking skills and hence loss of focus frequently. Some time, I feel dragged and loose temperament without any valid reason. So, I thought to try Black Lotus app developed by Swami ji for meditation seekers. I have completed 21 days cycle of Goal ' Mindfulness'. I can tell the world that this is the best thing I did recently. The design of app and whole programme is very scientific and cater to the need of an ordinary person. It has apt time duration for meditation and provide ample scope for seekers to mediate further if they wish for. In my last 21 days, I am feeling very positive and better focused. I have gained the technique to live in the present. Earlier I used to think that those people who get the mastery over meditation must always be in thoughtless position. This makes me nervous and under confident, as I used to think that I would never get so much time in my life where I could achieve this stage. But, to my surprise, during discourses of Swami ji, I got the feeling that thoughtlessness or being mind-full is always 'work in progress'. Even Saints and Sanyasis also struggled to maintain that stage permanently. [my interpretation may be wrong]. I feel that this is very significant information for a common seeker. Black lotus provides this opportunity to re-engage with our ever-wandering mind. It provides the opportunity to tame our mind, to make it empty and to practice, practice and practice. This is the only mantra of success in meditation. At this juncture, I am recalling few lines read somewhere during my childhood:  

                                            " Mera man anant kanha sukh paawe, Jaise ud jahaaj ka panchi, phir ud jahaaj par aawe'

I am enjoying my daily meditation sessions and increasingly doing other meditation also provided in the app. One can trust on the above narration blindly. I am blessed that I came to know about Swami ji and about this app at least at this stage of my life, else I would have been lost somewhere and would have been wasting my time on sundry things. Thank you Om Swami ji for beautiful gift to this world in the form of your vast knowledge and app. I believe that all of you must be resonating with my experience, therefore I invite each one of you to spread the message across the globe to near and dear ones to use this beautiful app and enjoy the journey from 'mindfull to mind-full'. 

No comments: