YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, March 20, 2023

Singing about Guru brings immense happiness

 Pranaam!! I got the opportunity to visit Sri Badrika ashram on 26th Nov,2022. I liked everything there and every moment spent there is vividly imprinted in my memory. I miss the divinity existing there and time spent in meditation Infront of Sri Hari...Though, I am following Swami ji through his blog, videos and books since 2015, but got the calling in 2022 only. On return, I bought several books to gift to my friends, relatives and known whoever has any inclination towards spirituality and wellbeing. My special focus is on 'If truth be told' book written by Puja Swami ji as for a beginner it gives huge mental impact and generate curiosity to search more and more about Pujya Swami ji. Though, I am still not initiated but mentally I think I have reached the stage beyond that in terms of belief and surrender to Pujya Swami ji. Yesterday, I invited to one of my friends whom I met very recently in one social gathering and gifted him the book 'If truth be told'...During our brief sitting yesterday evening, I was telling him about the divine powers and grace and all about Swami ji. I felt so good which I can't express in words. The 20 minutes meeting with my friend brought me huge happiness inside. I was pondering that how truthful are the words of Swami ji that each and every advice given by Swami ji brings so much happiness if followed properly. Surprisingly or may be a coincidence, after finishing my today's meditation on black lotus, I clicked on act of kindness menu, and it throws me the 'act of gifting book' option which I already did yesterday. I found one more thing that it is always pleasant to sing about the Swami ji Infront of a third person. It brings huge joy inside. I think this is the crux of Bhakti movement also where devotees sang praise about their deity. This seems a short cut to attain happiness. Gifting something pious without expecting anything in return is a nice thing to do.    

No comments: