YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, March 20, 2023

My First Visit to Sri Badrika Ashram

 Pranaam!! due to God's grace, I got calling to visit Sri Badrika Ashram from 26th Nov to 29th Nov, 2022. So, I visited the Ashram with family. I can say with full conviction that this place is heaven on earth. Its location, beautiful and green mountains, river, ambience, the people in Ashram...Everything was so good and well maintained. Initially during planning for journey, I had doubts regarding comfortable stay in Ashram as I was going with small kids. Had it not been comfortable for kids, it would have been a bit different experience as a whole. The room was so good with excellent heating provisions. All in the family had mild cough when We started journey from Delhi. After reaching ashram, in one day, cough miraculously disappeared. It must be due to fresh air and zero pollution there. We are fortunate to see clear blue sky and shining stars in the sky in night. Generally, I am shy to interact Suo moto to strangers, but I interacted freely with fellow devotees came from across the world. We exchanged numbers with some of them. We chatted sitting near to book shop around bonfire every night almost till 11:45 PM. Before that I did meditation in day and in night after discourse and Aarati. The impact within is huge. The guided meditation sessions in the morning were so nice that I am overwhelmed and felt very blessed. I was lucky to get personal audience from Pujya Swami ji. I was in pain to see very hectic schedule of Swami ji to meet so many people in the evening but still he was so kind to provide patient hearing to every seeker who has applied for it. Discourses were excellent and contained deep meaning to ponder. I am fortunate to receive few books signed by Pujya Swami ji. I met Sri Rajiv ji who is so humble and kind. He was taking care of almost all the logistics effortlessly. It appears that Ashram is running in auto-pilot mode with clockwork precision. Everything is timed and is being followed professionally. My kids enjoyed volunteering for garbage collection drive on the bank of river. I saw Diya Om ji and Sadhvi Vrinda Om along with other disciples too. They were very busy so did not feel appropriate to disturb them without any valid reasons.

      I left ashram yesterday with heavy heart and lot of sweet memories with a deep desire to return to this place as soon as possible. When there is positivity around with presence of Sri Hari, it creates effect of a huge magnet. Though, with physical body, I am sitting in my office in Delhi, but heart and soul is still in Badrika Ashram thinking about what must be going on there. Life is very short so it should be enjoyed and celebrated thoroughly. If we can enjoy it as per our Sanskar and Sanatan traditions, nothing can be as beautiful. I think we as a family returned from Ashram as bit wiser and full of compassion. The biggest take away from this trip is 'Work Hard...Do things as if no tomorrow at our disposal'...Today, there must be grand celebration of birthday of Pujya Swami ji. I wish him a very happy birthday. May Sri Hari bless him with long life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is only due to Guru's grace and one's praarabdh that one gets to visit such a place. Hope to visit someday.