YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, March 20, 2023

The Status of Mind...Compounding Effect

 Pranam!!! hope everyone specially living in northern part of India are enjoying the advent of winter. The morning walk with mild cold breeze gives immense happiness and peace of mind. While walking/running, I have the habit of listening spiritual discourses. This way, I am able to listen hundred's of videos available on you tube. It has enlightened me vastly. One fellow seeker sent me link of a very beautiful Satsang on 'mind & divine'. I found it very useful. A very small practice of coming to 'Center yourself' is very unique and helpful. In this technique, you need to breathe out with self message of doing away with cluttering of mind and focus on thoughtless status [though achieved for fraction of a second]. One should repeat it often throughout the day. It can be done anywhere even without informing the other person sitting Infront. It looks very small and less significant, but I think it has huge 'compounding effect' on overall status of our mind if we can practice it continuously. Infact, it is very powerful tool in the hands of everyone from child to young to old. It is a continuous gentle reminder to oneself to be mindful....'Center yourself'.....There is no shortcuts in the journey of meditation...One should direct mind again and again to be mindful...To make this happen, the practice of 'Center yourself' is very useful. It can be performed in seconds without much effort...It is like 'Aha moment' for me. You can also try it. After listening Pujya Om Swami ji's many discourses and going through the books available, I feel that it is always great to learn vertically as well as horizontally. I mean from Gurus as well as from fellow seekers. Sometimes, fellow seeker can have great weapon to shoot your problem in an easy way. For sharing this wonderful video link, I am grateful to my fellow seeker meeraom ji....I am ready to learn as much as possible from every seeker. Kindly share such useful and beautiful You-tube links to me. I shall be grateful for ever.... 'Center yourself'....  

No comments: