YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, March 20, 2023

जो मांगे ठाकुर अपने ते सोई सोई देवे.....

Dear Bloggers.... I got up early morning today and went to drop my elder Son to school. On the return journey, I had the privilege to go to Nehru Park , a very beautiful and well maintained public park for running. I have the habit of listening some discourses by various saints available on you tube while running. From last many months, I am listening you-tube channel 'The Quest' apart from Swami ji's discourses. I got a very sad news as soon as I logged in to the channel about the demise of noted philosopher Sri Himmat Sinha ji. My heartfelt condolences. I was listening to him from last so many months and developed an emotional bond. He was probably 96 years old but had very sharp memory and had vast knowledge about our religious scriptures. The Quest channel tried to record his discourses on various topics. I am very grateful for this channel for recording and preserving his discourses for the benefit of mankind. I was deeply sad today in the morning. I though that it was very bad day for me.

          After completing my running, I sat in the park and completed my meditation routine on Black lotus app. I returned home with very heavy heart. I was not feeling good. However, I need to visit one school located near Khan Market  to enquire about admission of my younger son in pre- school. Getting admission in nursery is a very tough task in Delhi. I have applied in top three so called best schools ,two are located near Khan Market and one is located in Chanakyapuri area. Since, my elder Son is studying in a very prestigious school located in Chanakyapuri so on sibling basis, my younger son got admission there but my spouse was not happy as she wanted to get admission for my younger child in some other school. So, We both went to school near Khan market. In my heart, I was sad and thought that it is a futile effort to visit the school as I was almost sure that admission process is almost over and We will be getting negative response from school. I have Swami ji's hand made photograph in my dining area. Silently, I glanced at Swami ji's photograph and prayed ," please take care of this issue Swami ji". I was not bothered much about the admission as my kid already got admission in a very nice school at Chankyapuri. We went to the school at Khan market. To our surprise, the person came with admission form and asked us to fill the details. My spouse asked him whether we are getting admission today. He nodded in positive and asked us to submit the fee and other necessary documents quickly. We were not prepared for this surprise. Somehow, We arranged the documents and submitted the form. The school offered us the welcome letter for my younger son...... STOP....there is another surprise we got while filling the admission form  in the school itself. I got a call from admission office from another very prestigious school located near Khan market and asked me to report tomorrow morning to meet Principal for admission matter. It was full of surprises today.

       Though, my day started at a very sad note but due to Swami ji's blessings We got pleasant surprises one after other. In the month of December, when I was filling online admission form for my younger Son, I prayed silently to Swami ji that kindly bless my kid for his bright future. In fact, during my first visit to Ashram during the month of November, I was lucky to get the private audience from Swami ji and that time also We seek the blessing of Swami ji for our both the kids. When I got the surprises today as mentioned above, I felt so blessed and humbled that I can't explain in words. I am grateful to Swami ji and to almighty for everything happening in my life. There is so much struggle to get the admission of a kid in nursery in a good school in Delhi and here is a kid who are getting calls from three most prestigious schools of Delhi. What else the proof , Swami ji can give regarding his blessings to his followers. I am constantly reminding the beautiful Bhajan Swami ji used to sing in Ashram " जो मांगे ठाकुर अपने ते सोई सोई देवे,,जो मांगे ठाकुर अपने ते सोई सोई देवे".....It is my truth today....I wish the similar blessings in every one's life...God is so kind...the world is very beautiful...There is nothing to complain about...in fact we don't have any right to complain about anything..We need to return to the world multiple times of every good thing happening in our life.. We need to be kind..compassionate...loving....caring..be mindful....LIVE...LOVE...LAUGH ...Comments are welcome...I am quoting the lyrics of beautiful Bhajan below for readers benefit.

                                      जो मांगे ठाकुर अपने ते सोई सोई देवे
                                      जो मांगे ठाकुर अपने ते सोई सोई देवे
                                      नानक दस मुख ते जो बोले ईहा उहा सच होवय
                                      नानक दस मुख ते जो बोले ईहा उहा सच होवय
                                     जो मांगे ठाकुर अपने ते सोई सोई देवे
                                     जो मांगे ठाकुर अपने ते सोई सोई देवे

                                     चतुर दिसा कीनो बल अपना, सिर ऊपर कर धरयो
                                     चतुर दिसा कीनो बल अपना, सिर ऊपर कर धरयो
                                     जो मांगे ठाकुर अपने ते सोई सोई देवे
                                      जो मांगे ठाकुर अपने ते सोई सोई देवे

                                       किरपा कतख अवलोकन कीनो, दस का दुःख बिदारयो
                                       जो मांगे ठाकुर अपने ते सोई सोई देवे
                                       जो मांगे ठाकुर अपने ते सोई सोई देवे
                                       कंठ ले अवगुण सब मेटे, दयाल पुरख बकशिंद
                                       कंठ ले अवगुण सब मेटे, दयाल पुरख बकशिंद
                                       जो मांगे ठाकुर अपने ते सोई सोई देवे
                                       जो मांगे ठाकुर अपने ते सोई सोई देवे


No comments: