YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, March 20, 2023

Meditation...Self Awareness.....Meditation

 Pranam!!I have written earlier on my journey with Black Lotus. It is going nicely. Before using this app, whenever I sat for Meditation, the sessions were not so productive, and minutes looks hours as it was completely unguided without having timer. Now, I am much better with daily morning sessions with Black Lotus. The energy level through out the day has also improved slightly though sometimes, I feel dull without any solid reason. I think the key for success in meditation is strict adherence to schedule which needs will power. Once, someone start enjoying the meditation in real sense, it gives boost to will power in a flow as the whole body starts needing meditation sessions automatically. Since, such routine improves self-awareness also which lead to the status of 'Live in present'. I am slowly realizing the power of silent mind. Consistent chattering of mind is a big energy loss. If we calculate in strict materialistic sense, then also it is loss of millions of man hours and corresponding loss in GDP [Gross domestic product]. There is a need to mandatorily introduce the meditation sessions at school level. It is not linked to a particular religion; it is universal technique and required by every human being almost.  

No comments: