YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, March 20, 2023

Sweet Outcome of Being Mindful...Magic of Black Lotus App

 Pranaam!!! Today a very wonderful thing I observed. I usually take breakfast sitting in lawn under the Sun during winter. It serves multipurpose. I do some breathing exercise in morning fresh air and get some Vitamin D as well. Though it is routine so nothing new to this daily regime. But something brilliant I observed today. Due to my routine sitting, the birds from nearby areas knew it so they join me to taste my breakfast every morning. Today, few Crows and two house-sparrows joined me first. I was watching them curiously. I gave some food to them. First one sparrow came and took some part of the food. Then second sparrow came, and they start fighting each other to grab most of the food. In fighting, they reached a little far from location of food lying on the grass. Seeing the opportunity, two crows watching from nearby areas jumped on the food and took it fully. Both sparrows watched the crows taking away food helplessly. I was amused to see it. Again, I threw some more food. Both sparrows jumped on it and start fighting again to grab the food fully. They fought so much that they drifted away from location of food and opportunity was once again grabbed by those two crows who came again for second serving. Poor sparrows saw them with helpless eyes again. It was very interesting sight, and I was engrossed so much that I forgot everything else going on in this planet. Wish, I could have video recorded this whole episode.  This beautiful incidence looks very small, but I feel that it shows the general mental situation of human being as well. It has the affirmative message of survival of fittest theory where Crows are stronger than sparrows who are able to grab whole food. It indicates the greed of sparrows who are fighting with each other to grab the whole meal. They are not ready to share the food among each other and seems all right when third creature is grabbing it. They seem satisfied that none among them [Sparrows] are able to get food. This is exactly the mentality among millions of fellow human beings. We are ok if somebody who is stranger and live in peace and earn well. We tend to have problem/ jealousy with our close siblings or Neighbour if they are doing good. So, what is the difference between these birds and human beings? 

      I am sure such beautiful episodes were happening on daily basis in my Lawn but today only I observed it closely and enjoyed it. It happened due to increase in awareness and being more mindful. This is the positive outcome of using Black lotus app and following it regularly without any break. I feel blessed and grateful to Pujya Om Swami ji for developing this beautiful app which is responsible for enhancing my awareness. After this beautiful episode, I was sitting quietly and looking towards a Neem tree standing in my Neighbour house whose branches spread in my lawn area. I saw few beautiful, cute sparrows, some squirrels hanging and few more birds living peacefully on this tree and chatting continuously. The sight was so beautiful that I want to see it for some more time. I need to cut it short to attend my other routine. The point which I am trying to make here is that 'Life is everywhere and it is flowing like river, We need to be in mindful state to see it, enjoy it and feel blessed about it'..The God's creation is so beautiful. ...so beautiful...HE has given us eyes and ears to enjoy it but due to our own inadequacies we are unable to appreciate it. It would be better to increase our self-awareness to be more mindful and see the beauty spread everywhere, in each nook and corner of this beautiful planet. Try to adopt a very small and beautiful technique of 'Centering Yourself'...It can be performed anywhere and very effective to make you self-aware and make you live in present moment...Comments are welcome...     

No comments: