YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, March 20, 2023

Somebody is Saved from Exploitation

 Dear Bloggers! I have acquainted with one entrepreneur in Delhi. He is very down to earth and kind. He is in to manufacturing of bakery products. Some of the cakes manufactured by him are very popular. Last night, I got a panic call from him regarding one e-mail purported to be sent from one government office. I asked him to send me the screen shot of the mail. On the glance of it, I smelled it something wrong with the e-mail. I promised him to do something tomorrow whatever is possible in my capacity. I happened to know the top-level officer of that particular department, so I shared the screen shot of the E-mail to him. Fortunately, that officer took this matter promptly and enquired about it in the department. It was found that though that E-mail was sent by the proper officer from his official E-mail id but the content was not approved by his immediate superior which needs to be done as per the established procedure of law. When the reason was asked from that lower officer, he was not able to reply properly.

            Just now, I got a call from my friend with a very joyful voice. I asked him the reason. He told me that just few minutes back that officer who sent that threatening mail called him and asked the forgiveness profusely. He thanked me for all this. I felt humbled and thanked almighty for knowing the person in that department by chance who came for his rescue immediately. I wondered how many such incidence might be happening every day where there is every chance of misuse of authority and exploitation of common man. I am grateful to God that today I was able to bring smile on the face of at least one person and his entire family who was in tremendous pressure since last two days….LIVE…LOVE…LAUGH…be kind…Comments are welcome. 

No comments: