YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, March 20, 2023

A Prayer That Never Fails

 Pranaam!! I have just finished this wonderful book  " A prayer that never fails' written by Sadhvi Vrinda Om ji. I have not read any book written with so much honesty. I can relate with many incidences mentioned here. It needs tons of courage to write so truthfully. I congratulate Sadhvi ji for showing such courage to the world. I think it can be great guide for a common man like me to start a journey of self-purification and achieve great height in spiritual world. As mentioned in the book, it is a hard and arduous journey one needs to travel. Without continuous and hard work, nothing will happen in reality. The techniques given in the book on self-purification and taming our mind are beautiful. It is a very interesting and though provoking book. I strongly recommend all the reader of this post to immediately grab this book and read it if not done so far. I am in deep contemplation right now and have very few words to write further. May Sri Hari give her strength and wisdom to write many more wonderful books in time to come.

No comments: