YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reply to CSE Aspirant Mr Amit-IAS

Hello Mr Amit, thanks for your visit on the blog and kind words about it…..Regarding your query, Public ad is also very dynamic subject as compare to sociology….so you can opt pub ad in my view…the scoring pattern from last three years are quite encouraging in PA as compared to Sociology….but it should be solely your decision…if you like sociology more than pub ad then go for sociology strictly….you can score high marks only when you like the subject…..regarding optional for Pre….Pub ad is always better than psychology due to availability of material, high probability of getting through, less syllabus, etc….for books in PA, you can refer my old postings…however I will write for you as well in sequence of study…
For Public Administartion :
[1]P-1 Sharma and Sadana
[2] Thinker by Prasad and Prasad
[2] Mohit Bhattacharya
[3] guide by laxmikant [for Pre & Mains]
[4] BL Fadia [P-1 and 2]
[5]P-2 Goyal and Arora
[6]Polity by DD Basu
[7] selected IJPA journal
[8] Regular news paper Hindu and Times of India
[9] Some additional books for Pre [PA]….Nicolas Henry, Kuntz and essentials of organizational behavior by stephen P Robbins
These books are minimum and sufficient for pre and mains…the order of study is same as given here for Pre and mains….however for Pre you should focus on syllabus only…..along with it you can read Vaji Ram & Ravi printed material for PA……
For Psychology:
Though My optionals were PA and Geography, but according to my friends, the suggested books are:
P-1
[1]Baron
[2]NCERT
[3]Ciccarell
[4] Mr Mukul Pathak’s notes [Vaji Ram & Ravi, New Delhi]
P-2
Only Mr Mukul Pathak’s notes and Internet
For Psychology, I think you need to attend his classes….
You can get these materials from respective coaching institutes through postal guidance programme……Regarding myself…you can refer the old postings….further query is welcome…keep blogging….

9 comments:

NEW HORIZON said...

Thanks a lot the reply. Its to the point and precise.

You rightly suggested to attend classes for Psychology but presently due to my financial condition its not possible as i cant afford a coaching as its too costly affair.Coaching is not possible till next year.
so please for time being please guide me self preparation on both Pub Ad and Psychology.

Please provide tips for writing notes for Pre and mains.(or please provide reference to any site/book etc which can guide me in preparation of Notes).
(Please, give tips for both optionals ans GS for pre and mains).

Also, please suggest good coaching for GS in delhi and Is there postal coaching available?

To be very frank i getting addict of your blog, you are too helpful and most of my queries are resolved.
May god keep you in good health.
Thanks a lot...In Advance.

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, I just signed up on this brilliant forum and wanted to say hi! Have a stunning day!

Anonymous said...

hello all

I just thought it would be good to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to start some good conversations!

-Marshall

Thanks again!

Sam J said...

Hello again Mr. Manmauji
One of my friends asked me a very insightful question. Are IAS/IPS officers state govt employees or central govt employees?
Now I know that they are central govt employees, but then they are placed under the control of state govt aren't they? So can we say that they are loaned from the union govt to the state govts? Please clear my confusion.

Anonymous said...

whats up everyone


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

Organization USA's the ladies scheduled a real finally sbobet following Olympic footballing end just after Alex Morgan's header Thirty sbobet moments of your close more period gave them any striking 4-3 success around Canadian.

Morgan nodded her head home in your finalized hour associated with extra-time to be able to guide sbobet the states your link by way of Japan on Thursday's Wembley previous, where Pia Sundhage's organization sbobet go on a additionally Olympic golden.

Canada directed triple within the complement owing to some hat-trick by sbobet skipper Christine Sinclair, yet on every occasion all the U.'s. reacted ultimately prevailed due to Morgan's impressive winner.

Anonymous said...

Unknown message

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Sheila. I live in Chicago. I have 2 dogs that are my life. I enjoy running, hanging out with friends, and dancing.
“If you truly are half as beautiful and interesting as your profile indicates, I’m ready to say “I do”! Okay, maybe I’m getting ahead of myself here,
but I wanted to let you know we definitely need to sit down and chat sometime.”

You van visit me here:[url=http://www.how-to-lose-weight.nl/Beth/index.html]Sheila Beth Anderson[/url]

Anonymous said...

Cool It was very sweet to know i can't wait to hear more from you.