YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reply to CSE aspirant Mr AMIT-IAS

Hello Mr Amit...thanks for your visit on the blog and kind words about it…..First of all I would like to congratulate you for thinking beyond the fore wall of a software company….considering your background ,Public administration and Psychology optional will be good for you…as these two optionals have good guidance, study materials, scoring and most important -sufficient gap between these two optionals during mains exam….so go for these optionals….regarding English language…don’t worry about it….I also faced this problem initially but with the time you will improve…..Regarding the coaching availability in Delhi…the best for psychology is Mr Mukul Pathak, Vaji Ram & Ravi…..for Pub ad, you can join Synergy [Mr MK Mohanty] or Mr Minoocha’s classes…..these are the best at this time in the country…no regional centres can match the quality available in Delhi…..you can take study material also from these institutes….Regarding the preparation aspect….several of the candidates have qualified along with the regular job though it will require huge motivation and self discipline……Since, CSE preparation is a bit expensive, you can continue with the job and do preliminary self study….when you are through two optionals and GS, you can take leave or quit the job for one full year to prepare and appear in the exam….the optimum leave you will require is from January to Mid November….as Pre is in May and mains is in oct-Nov…..in this way you can prepare your strategy to crack CSE…..further query is welcome….keep blogging….

4 comments:

aaruni said...

Respected Sir


CSE 2010 will be my second attempt.Last year I filled the form as an OBC candidate.I could not clear because I did not do well in my GS paper.This year I am planning to appear as general candidate.Since my domicile is of Bihar I would need to go there to get the OBC certificate after mains result which would be a waste of time.Is there any facility to submit the OBC certificate which is not made in the current year and made in the past?Or can I submitt the OBC certificate after my mains exams get over?Can you tell me what are the procedure for this?

Secondly,I would be thankfull if you can tell me what exactly is the difference in OBC and General category candidates in PRE cut off in Gs and Sociology?

Waiting for your reply.

NEW HORIZON said...

Hello sir,

Thanks for resolving the queries so fast.I wasn't expecting that, as i have posted it late in the night and the next morning,got the reply.

Please clarify below doubts regarding the preparation of Pub AD and Psychlogy. As i dont have background in them, please suggest following for the same -
1. Suggested books and order in which they should be studied ( like which basic books we need to complete to build foundation).
2. Apart from books do i need to refer any other means like any magzine,journal,etc (for optionals).
3.Most important question is, Among the two which should be opted for PT.
Your advice will be of utmost importance.

And a request in the end, please give a brief intro about self, if you don't mind.I just wanted to know the secret helper.

Thats all for now.
Thanks a lot, in advance.

AMIT - IAS

NEW HORIZON said...

Hello sir,

Thanks alot for the reply.It was a quick reply and answered my queries.

I think Sociology is more dynamic than Pub Ad and can be elaborated,with ease since topics are related to day today life.i want to know your views as i might be looking at one side of the coin.

Please do let me know ur views.

Thanks in advance

NEW HORIZON said...

Hello Sir,

Thanks for helping me out in selection of optionals, please help me out with the following doubts as well -

1)The Option for prelim from Pub ad and psychology.
2)Suggested book list for Prelims and mains.Order in which the books should be studied.(Like from easy to complex specificly for PT and mains)
3)Apart from books what all other things needs to be done to supplement effective preparation of optionals.(any other reference material like postal guidance, if yes please suggest a GOOD POSTAL COURSE foe the same).

i have few more queries that i will subsequently as i dont want to burden you with too many doubts.

if possible please give a detailed resolution again this is a humble request and i do understand that you have to answer a lot of questions.But please forgive my meanness as i am a fresher here.

Thanks a lot ...God Bless

Well wisher-
AMIT - IAS