YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, October 23, 2017

My experiment and experience with Running....physical fitness Mantra No 2

Hello everyone...It is a second article in that series where I want to share my experiences with all of you. No water break, No washroom break, No selfie break,No shoe lace tightening break,no stretching break and no music support today...Feeling awesome...



Completed 10 km run today..Since I did couple of leg strengthening exercise yesterday ,there was no pain in my calf muscles today..In the beginning, I gave direction to my mind that today no water break ..Surprisingly ,mind followed that direction as a faithful servant..seems ,Running is a great self learning more than any other exercise ..Human body has infinite potential and strength..There is a need to rightly channelize the energy. Today I felt that running before sunrise is good. In the last round of today's run, mind started throwing some irrational logic but I visualize the protagonist of Hollywood movie 'Forest Gump'.(a great movie for runners)..His smiling face in the movie gave me enough motivation to complete today's task..stay fit...Keep on Blogging


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupoon iit ;) I am going to revisit once
again sinnce i ave bookmarked it. Money aand freedom is the best way to
change, mayy you be rich and continue to guide others.

lowongan beasiswa 2016

Jisha said...

This is such an inspirational post Thanks For Sharing

Kalam Training Academy said...

Nice Post!I would like to know more about your blog.
Tnpsc Current Affairs