YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Regarding service...Reply to Miss/Mr Anonymous

Miss/Mr Anonymous:- Hello Sir
I have rank in the range 480-490 in CSE-2011. my relevant service preferences are IRS(C&CE) & then IRTS. What can i expect to get?
 
Manmauji:- Hello Miss/Mr Anonymous, thanks for your visit on the blog and congrats on your grand success in CSE-2011...Since you have not mentioned your category you belongs to, it is difficult to predict your service. Considering you as a general candidate, you might get IRS[C&CE]...all the best...further query is welcome..keep on blogging..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks :)
yes i am in general. But r u sure? your previous entry elsewhere says 110 & 135 (these r total seats, so in general they might be around 60& 70 resp.)...then how can i get C&CE..

thanks neverthless. it did give me some psychological solace :)

Anonymous said...

thanks :)

yes i m in general. but r u sure? your previous entry elsewhere says total seats may be 110 & 135..so how can i get C&CE with around 60 & 70 seats in general..

anyways thanks, it did give me some psychological solace :)

Anonymous said...

also, wat service can one expect with rank 786 SC category IRS-IT>IRS-C&CE>IRTS

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't depart your web site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back often to check up on new posts

Anonymous said...

Hello, I cleared CSE 2012 prelims and have 400+ rank in CSE 2011. I suppose I would get exemption from FC, but when it comes to the regular training, will I be able to avail EOL to prepare for CSE? If not, will I be able to stay with my family, because I have a young kid to take care of. Thanks for any input.

Bhardwaj said...

What service can i expect from 390 rank general category?

Bhardwaj said...

which service shall i expect from 390 rank gen category???????

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've cleared CSE 2012 prelims and got 300+ rank in CSE 2011. Can you please clear a doubt about filling DAF, what should I write in the column where it asks if you have accepted any allocated services?
As the services allocation has not been done yet.
Thanks in advance.