YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, November 7, 2011

Regarding IRPS Vs IDAS...Reply to Miss Hina

Miss Hina:- Sir i have visited them so many times and sent them various requests and reminders even to MoS and PM but my plea has fallen on deaf ears.I was selected in CSE-2008.the person who is ahead of me is a diabetic and has failed in medical examination one month back even his medical reports havre reached Dopt.He has gone to media for exemption as exemption has already been granted to Sukhsohit Singh,a thalassemic major.Sir kindly advice me if I can too go to media as it is getting very much delayed as my batchmates have gone fr training around 6 months back.Kindly guide me what to do and please give a compartive account of IRPS and IDAS.
Manmauji:- Hello Miss Hina, thanks for your visit on the blog...Regarding your query, as I replied in your earlier query,if you have already did so many things I don't think going to media will help you much as it is procedural delays on the part of DoPT...you can ask once more...Since, you are already selected, you can wait for some more time as it will not affect your candidature..But I can understand your anxiety as enough time has already been passed....You can take the help of RTI....regarding your other query, I can only tell few things as both are group A service and infrastructure wise both services are good..but facility wise,IRPS is better in the sense that you will get comfort of Indian Railways along with your family till you are in the service...work wise, IDAS will be more accounting type where you will be accounting defence related transactions..on the other hand, IRPS will look after all recruitment related work of Indian Railways...Though, IDAS too have good and spacious housing and other benefits..rest of the things remains same...Deputation posting are open for both the services after certain length of service...further query is welcome...keep on blogging...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By us at times to

grasp more low-down and facts

at all events Come to see us

at times to grasp more

low-down and facts in

the matter of [url=http://www.fototapety-dla-dzieci.com.pl]Fototapety dla

dzieci[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was
super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and
say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog
blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing.
Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers?

I'd definitely appreciate it.

Also visit my website ...