YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, October 17, 2011

Regarding service allocation...Reply to Dr Hina

Dr Hina:  Sir Im Dr.Hina selected in reserve list 2008.i was provisionally allocated IDAS in april 2011 but till date my allocation is not finalised by DoPT due to a diabetic candidate pending ahead of me. I have not been sent to training.Can u give me any advice as to what to do ?
Manmauji:- Hello Dr Hina, thanks for your visit on the blog and congratulations for getting in to CSE...Regarding your query, you can immediately make a personal visit to DoPT and ask the status of your service and joining....Since, you are selected through CSE-2007, there will be chances that you may be asked to join your parent academy directly in the month of December when foundation course is over for CSE-2010 officers...So you may wait for 2 more months and advised to visit DoPT....further query is welcome....keep on blogging...

1 comment:

Hina said...

Sir i have visited them so many times and sent them various requests and reminders even to MoS and PM but my plea has fallen on deaf ears.I was selected in CSE-2008.the person who is ahead of me is a diabetic and has failed in medical examination one month back even his medical reports havre reached Dopt.He has gone to media for exemption as exemption has already been granted to Sukhsohit Singh,a thalassemic major.Sir kindly advice me if I can too go to media as it is getting very much delayed as my batchmates have gone fr training around 6 months back.Kindly guide me what to do and please give a compartive account of IRPS and IDAS.