YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, May 16, 2011

Regarding uniform in Customs[Preventive]....Reply to Mr PR Jumle

Mr PR Jumle:-
 Dear Manmaujee,
Thank You so much for the series writings ''do's and dont's for the IRS Officers''. I have copied it and sent in verbatim to all of my batchmates (61st batch at Mumbai). They all have received it well and indeed it was very informative. Even at academy we failed get such inputs from the faculty.
Thank You so much and i hope to see more articles on similar issues. Next year I too will join you to give my experience to the coming batch.
I got Kolakata Customs (Preventive). I'll take charge on 19th. I want to know about dress code while in customs preventive and on the first day of joining.
Please reply me soon.
Thanking you...
 
Manmauji :- Hello Mr PR Jumle...Thanks for your visit on the blog and kind words about it. First of all, congratulations on getting in to Customs[Preventive]... Neutralviews will look forward for your kind support and attention....Regarding your query,there is no separate uniform for it...You must wear the standard Customs and Excise uniform which you must have received at your Police attachment..good luck.....further query is welcome...keep on blogging..

2 comments:

.. said...

hello sir,
i am dr. Sanjay , we have interacted before also.sir i have cleared cse 2010 and will get irs (c&ce) for sure.i had opted it over irs(IT).sir would you be kind enough to explain the full procedure for service upgrade in detail.i went through your old posts but couldnt find a satisfactory answer.
regards

Anonymous said...

sir...please let me know the pros n cons of the services IRS n IPS...which is better?