YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Regarding service allocation...Reply to Mr Raj

Hello Mr Raj, thanks for your visit on the blog and congrats on your success in CSE ....If you have given valid reasons to DOPT regarding your unability to join FC then the Finance Ministry will send you the formal joining letter in the month of November..you must wait till the month of December and continuously visit www.nacen.gov.in for updates..since you didn't mention your E-mail Id, so I have to reply your query on the blog.... good luck.....further query is welcome...keep blogging...

2 comments:

Raj said...

Dear Manamauji..Thanks for your reply.

As NACEN has already gave instructions to join, I contacted Cadre controlling authority of IRS C&CE over phone about my candidature, they said they will be sending the letter to me also as my name is in the list. will there be any problem for not attending the FC?

also, as I am joining from PSU do I need to submit any discharge certificate, it will take some time for acceptance of my resignaton as it has to be sent to Headquarters for approval.

Please send your reply to rajesh_kongu@rediffmail.com

kushagra said...

I have been allotted IRTS provisionally in CSE 2009. I did my foundation and have been waiting for my joining since 10th of december 2010. Its end of march'11 already. I have been asking DoPT regarding this and they say it will take more time. Railways have not allowed us any joining as their policy doesnt allow joining of "non-final" candidates. My question to you is: 1. Does this delay happen every year, or we ( there are 4 others like me) are the chosen ones. 2. As and when we finally join, shall we get the salaries for the foregone period as we joined government service with joining the FC. And shall we face any disadvantages?

Regards
Kushagra Mittal