YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Regarding medical exam....Reply to Miss/Mr Aonymous

Miss/Mr Anonymous: SIR, I AM AN SELECTED RESERVE LIST CANIDATE...DONE WITH MY MEDICAL....BUT HAD SOME PROBLEM IN EYESIGHT...DOCTORS REMARK WAS FIT FOR NON TECHNICAL SERVICES? CAN YOU THROW SOME LIGHT ON IT SIR? IS IRTS ALSO PART OF TECHNICAL

Manmauji: Hello Miss/Mr Anonymous, thanks for your visit on the blog and congrats on your selection in CSE reserve list....I have several times replied similar queries earlier also...IRTS falls under technical service which includes IPS,IRTS and probably RPF....all the best...further query is welcome...keep blogging...

1 comment:

Hina said...

Sir Im Dr.Hina selected in reserve list 2008.i was provisionally allocated IDAS in april 2011 but till date my allocation is not finalised by DoPT due to a diabetic candidate pending ahead of me. I have not been sent to training.Can u give me any advice as to what to do