YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Regarding Answer Sheet...Reply to Mr Swami

Swami wrote: i got through Prelim. can u tel me detials abt Mains answer sheet...what to write on the front page...some of my friends told that many candidates do wrong in filling the front sheet....how to write the question Nos. and Page Nos. ...if we write Ans to 7th question in additional sheet then shuld we count the additional sheet after the mains sheet or are there numbering different....in that case how to differentiate between say page 5 of mainsheet with ans. No. 3 and page 5 of additional sheet with say Ans No. 8.....also tell me how to arrange all the sheets and putting them in order....some say all sheets andd graphs are arranged and put within the last page of the mains form....some say that only the graph sheets are put within the last page of the mainsheet while additional sheets are put after the mainsheet...some say all the other sheets have to be out after the main sheet, not within the last page of the answer sheet....the last page of the answer sheet refers to the one with the instructions.do reply.
Manmauji's Reply: Hello Mr Swami, thanks for your visit on the blog and congrats for your success in CSE-2010...Regarding your query, I have written on this topic in my previous blogs..kindly browse on the blog...further query is welcome..keep blogging..

1 comment:

vikramhegde said...

Sir, I have written the mains exam this time. In the compulsory vernacular language qualifying paper (I had taken Kannada) I had left one section (precis writing, 60 marks) as I could not complete the paper. I have attempted the rest of the paper and have done ok. I heard a rumor that they pass people only if they have attempted all the sections. Is this true?