YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Good Luck to all the candidates of CSE-2010 Pre

Hello All, I am thankful to all the dear readers of this blog for such a great response....As UPSC is about to declare the CSE-2010[Pre] result possibly in this week end, I wish a very good luck to all those who appeared in CSE-2010...The number of seats are expected to be around 1000, so the possibility of clearing CSE-2010 Pre is quite high...just pray to GOD and focus on CSE-2010 Mains preparation...Good Luck..Keep Blogging..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir,
What are the benifits of being in IRS[C&CE] over IAS,if any...Do Assistant Commissioners get beacon lights....I need this info to fill up service choice properly in my mains form(if i qualify prelims)...I am interested in IRS [C&CE] due to its diverse and specilized nature(IAS has general nature)...I want some clarification from you..