YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Role of test series..Reply to Mr Gaurav

Hello Mr Gaurav, thanks for your visit on the blog...The role of test series in mains preparation is very significant..you can finish the syllabus in the time bound manner....you can join any coaching institute in Rajinder Nagar which is near to your residence as every minute is important now...still you can join STEPS [Psychology],Geography [Sri Ram, Ensemble,Direction,Mazid's]...however, the veracity of the institutes have to be established by you.....good luck for CSE-2010...further query is welcome..keep blogging..

2 comments:

jayashree said...

Hi,

I want to know the email ID of Kartikeya misra (whose marks scores are displayed in your blogs). I want to know what books he read for public Administration.

Thanks,
Jayashree

jayashree said...

Sir,
From the blogs I understood that your optionals are PUB AD & geography which are same as mine. For Geo, I have ALS notes and Spectrum, Khullar for paper 2. Are these enough. I am losing a lot of time consolidating the info from all 3 books. Is it ok or my appraoch is wrong?
Also Can you please tell me what is the purpose of reading Mohit bhattacharya for Pub ad because I dont find the language easy to comprehend. I can understand sadana & Fadia books. I am wondering if I should continue reading MB?

Thanks and Regards,
Jayashree