YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Friday, January 1, 2010

The documents required at the time of Interview of CSE....Reply to Mr Diptesh Mohanty

Hello Mr Diptesh Mohanty,thanks for your visit on the blog and kind words about it....regarding your query:
[1] At the time of interview, you need to carry only date of birth certificate,graduation certificate or PG certificate and caste certificate [as the case apply] if you have mentioned it.....no need of any other certificates of merit,awards ,etc
[2] You will get the interview call letter mentioned in your mains form probably...you may get it on the address mentioned on envelop too....you can write a application to UPSC indicating your change of address after the mains result....In case you don't get the call letter on the address, you can call UPSC, they will send the duplicate copy...so don't worry about these things.
I wish you a good luck for CSE-2010....further query is welcome....keep blogging...

3 comments:

Diptesh said...

Hello Sir
I wish you a happy new year.I am a regular follower of your blog.I am highy appreciative of your work.I see a great civil servant in you.
I have two queries.Last year I have written CS mains this year.And I eminently expect the interview call.I wanted to know about the original documents required to be submitted at the time of interview for verification.Are the cadidates required to submit testimonials in support of their claims mentioned in such columns as "DIstinctions/Achievements/Medals etc."
Second query - the interview call letter is sent at which address:the address mentioned in Main detailed form or the self-addressed envelop sent along with application form.I have given two different addresses in two places.
Sir,I look forward to your positive response.
regards,
Diptesh,Bhubaneswar

Diptesh Mohanty said...

Hello Sir,
thanks for your quick reply.
Your blog is now the most popular blog among UPSC aspirants.Please carry it on.Many successful candidates write blogs enthusiastically immediately before and after their success.As soon as they are busy undergoing training/choosing prospective life partner etc., they stop blogging.But your one is an exception both in nature and content.Some successful candidates glorify their own achievements rather than writing some stuffs which are useful to the aspirants.But you are a person of humility and magniminity.May God bless you.May our country get the worthy service from the worthy officers like you.
I did very well in pub ad (189 + 178),Essay(145) last year,but I fared very poorly in geography.This year I have improved a lot in Geo.So I expect to get a good rank this year.
with kind regards,
Diptesh Mohanty

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Quick question that's completely off topic.
Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone.
I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue.

If you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate
it!