YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Reply to Mr Dattu

Hello Mr Dattu, thanks for your visit on the blog...regarding the change in the pattern of prelims of CSE-2010 is not sure....The notification for CSE-2010 is about to come...so just wait for some more days...regarding the EOL, I don't think that any change in the prevailing system will occur in this year....So, those academies which give EOL will continue to do so...but from next year onwards, there may be complete ban on EOL....further query is welcome...keep blogging...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir, this is with regard to joining of the 61st C&CE batch. As of now I am 'tentatively'going to join at faridabad, as I was told by Mr Rawat at Nacen, over the phone. But i believe the list is going to be revised, due to lot of probationers requesting for change (btw Mumbai and Faridabad)
The list has yet not been put up on the website. I wanted your advice on how i should proceed. Should I too send an application, reinstating my preference for Faridabad, or wait till i get official notification on any change.