YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Procedure of Extra ordinary leave[EOL] at NADT,Nagpur...reply to Mr Sanyam Suresh Joshi

Hello Mr Sanyam Suresh Joshi, thanks for your visit on the blog and kind words about it…congratulations on getting in to IRS[IT]…regarding the EOL, It is true that you have to take it for full one year…you have to join NADT on the specified date after FC….after the joining you can apply for EOL….there may be possibility that EOL will not be granted but I think it is remote this year…the new rules will be applicable from next year if at all any…..for updates and joining instructions, you should visit NADT website…So don’t worry about it…regarding the arrears, I am not sure but I think you will get all those arrears only next year when you will join with your juniors…further query is welcome...keep blogging...

1 comment:

Sanyam S. Joshi said...

Mr. Manmauji,

My name is Sanyam Joshi, and I have been selected through CSE-2008, and am currently attending the Foundation Course at MCR HRD, Hyderabad. I visited your blog and read through some of the recent posts. I like your style of replying objectively to everyone's queries. Your replies also helped clear a lot of confusion in my mind about the service.

My query is regarding the grant of EOL in IRS(IT). I wish to appear for CSE-2010, and had earlier planned to take a month's leave from training at Nagpur for the Mains. But I have learned that we have to take a year's leave (the EOL) if we want to appear for the exams again. Can you tell me what the exact process is of taking the EOL? Should we take it before joining, or after joining? And what about our arrears that have accumulated during the Foundation Course? Are they also paid only after we return from the EOL, or on joining at nagpur? Also, I heard recently that from this year onwards, we won't be granted EOL. Can you clear the air on this?

I would like to thank you for the valuable service you are providing through your blog.

Regards
Sanyam S. Joshi