YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Reply to Mr/Miss Anonymous

Hello Mr/Miss Anonymous,thanks for your visit on the blog...regarding your viewpoint on one of the coaching Institute for sociology located in Delhi....you may be right but I have mentioned only those institutes which are little bit popular in Delhi....Regarding the Topper's view...Now one can write anything about somebody after getting in to service....I know that this topper has written pejoratively about one institute from where this topper got maximum advantage or guidance...so it is quite individual opinions..it is the candidate who has to see carefully regarding the veracity of any coaching institute....I know several guys who got fair marks in sociology from that Institute...so I think one should see only brighter sides of any academy because for CSE,I don't think there is any coaching which provides full package for success baring only few [approximately several of them are run by unsuccessful aspirants in CSE]......further query is welcome...keep blogging....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Anonymous says thank you for your reply and will bug you on this later. Thanks. You people really help people by giving prompt replies.

Anonymous said...

Hello neutral view

First I thank u for providing such a good platform for query regarding civil service.

My query is something different.Myself a probationer of IRS(INCOME-TAX)currently undergoing training in NADT,NAGPUR based on 2007 CSE(2nd attempt).I appeared in interview in CSE 08 but could not get IAS.Now I want to appear in CSE 2010 from the field next year.I want to know...

1)What is the future/scope/prospect of IRS(IT) in comparison to IAS in next 20 years?

2)I always wanted to become an IAS.I am very upset that i could not become..

3)If I want to appear will I be given leave for 3 months from office next year?Is it practically possible to appear from field?

4)Do I need to go for small places instead of Delhi,Mumbai for posting...And do I need to take small charges like TDS,SYSTEM or ACIT(HEADQ)?


Please suggest me regarding these queries...

Thanking you