YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reply to Miss Ashima Batra

Hello Miss Ashima Batra, thanks for your visit on the blog and congrats on your grand success in CSE-2008 and CSE-2009[pre]....I can understand your fear...as far as I have the information, It is totally a rumour..so don't heed it....Dopt is already facing a huge crisis to accommodate and provide FC to more then 400 candidates at a time....The information which I received about the mandatory clause of FC is...earlier in some services, FC was not mandatory that means If you once miss the FC, you need not attend it afterwards..but from this year onwards, every service has made it mandatory to attend FC once in the whole career...so It means that you need not attend FC this year specifically but you have to attend it afterwards......so Now,I think you need not worry about any thing and concentrate on your preparation for mains.....good luck...further query is welcome....keep blogging......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Dear Sir,
Recently I got to know about your blog and started visiting it. I found it very informative and with social message too. I have qualified CSE 2008 with 708 rank in SC category[ Buddhist]. As there is no correspondence from DoPT till date, I'm unable to find out service allocation. Please help me in knowing about my service. My category rank is 97.
Thank you..Pradnya.