YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Retrospective evaluation...Hazaron Khaweshein Aishi..ki har Kwahish pe dam nikale

 Dear Bloggers...I am sorry to not to write regularly on this platform. Today India is celebrating republic day...On this occasion, I want to wish each one of you a very happy Republic day....On this day, I want to evaluate myself after getting in to civil services...Where was I before the entry in to coveted Civil Services of India and after that...I belongs to middle class family where hard work, honesty, sincerity and discipline are few of the traits which I have learnt from my parents. These traits are part of my solid foundation. It was a tough life before getting in to civil services. After entry in to civil services, I had a dream of serving Nation in whatever capacity I get opportunity. In this process post selection, I think that my life became little bit stable with assured career progression with some powers, aspirations,comfort and perks associated with government job. However in this process of bureaucratic evolution, I found some of the fundamentals were challenged at every time. Some are still with me and some I have left behind unknowingly or to say knowingly...The sense of greater contribution has been lost somewhere..More individualism came in to sacrificing the bigger dream...I feel that at this juncture, I feel empty though I had very comfortable life with happy family and set routine. Being a middle class person, I had dream of doing millions of things simultaneously. Some times, I feel confused and without any purpose...just flowing with water. At this stage of my life, mind is full of ideas/confusions/dilemmas...Some time getting restless after realising that life is actually slipping away from my hand without having much worthwhile to report or recall. There is great dilemma of  "Hazaron Khaweshein Aishi..ki har Kwahish pe dam nikale"...But then I feel that life is always like this..We all the times think that there will be one day when we shall get everything in life and then we shall relax and have fun with several counting in hand about our contribution on this planet. But honestly, apart from doing routine work, very few are lucky to get opportunity to do some thing earth shacking which can impact life of millions...I feel that persons birth is insignificant and death is very very significant event in one's life..We need to strive excellence and positivity. Every big things start with a very small idea. If one can sustain with the idea and put his sincere effort, that small idea can become a big impact idea. I think one should focus on it and try to minimise the distraction. Though in the age of digital world, it is getting difficult to minimise distractions but still through this digital age, we can keep our self motivated and engaged with world...these are random thoughts i had today though to share with all of you...will try to post more often.. Once again, wish you all a very happy new year and happy republic day....keep on blogging..

No comments: