YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Regarding OBC certificate....Reply to Mr Rajiv L

Mr Rajiv L:-
     Dear Sir, In case I've some discrepancy in my OBC Certificate to be submitted to upsc for mains examination. Will the UPSC provisionally allow me to take the exam and give time later to rectify the mistake and get a fresh certificate or I need to rectify it now?
Rajiv L.
Manmauji:-- Hello Mr Rajiv L, thanks for your visit on the blog...Regarding your query, you need to rectify the mistakes in OBC certificate immediately as you may loose the benefit of OBC at the time of verification of the document by UPSC....further query is welcome...keep on blogging...

1 comment:

Raj said...

Sir,

I also want to know regarding OBC, as i submitted the OBC certifcate having "state notification no" while in UPSC required format required is "Central Notification No" . But my certificate is titled as "for reservation under Central Govt Jobs", I want to know this is acceptable????
Can they Reject tha application on this ground?????
Or i can appear in Mains???

Regards

Raj