YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Regarding delay in joining...Reply to Mr Kushagra Mittal

Mr Kushagra Mittal:- I have been allotted IRTS provisionally in CSE 2009. I did my foundation and have been waiting for my joining since 10th of december 2010. Its end of march'11 already. I have been asking DoPT regarding this and they say it will take more time. Railways have not allowed us any joining as their policy doesnt allow joining of "non-final" candidates. My question to you is: 1. Does this delay happen every year, or we ( there are 4 others like me) are the chosen ones. 2. As and when we finally join, shall we get the salaries for the foregone period as we joined government service with joining the FC. And shall we face any disadvantages?
Regards
Kushagra Mittal
Manmauji: Hello Mr Kushagra Mittal, thanks for your visit on the blog. Congrats for your entry in to prestigious service. Regarding your query, It is very strange that still you are awaiting your final service allocation. It generally doesn't happen. You can immediately contact to some higher officials of DoPT. Regarding the salary, I am not sure about it but hopefully, you will get it as it is not your flaw however your leave [extra ordinary leave] may be cut for this period. Regarding disadvantages, you won't face anything like that. All privileges will be there for you....hope I have answered your queries...further query is welcome...keep on blogging...

No comments: