YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

IRS Vs IAS...Reply to Miss Monu

Miss Monu: [1] would one repent if one opts for irs aahead of ias?considering the cadre system in ias would it not be better to opt for irs instead of ias if one wants to live a peaceful life .

[2] sir i am 25 years of age.i want to be an irs officewr.is it possible for me to still get selected with a gud rank if i work hard from now onwards.will my age be a barrier in my selection

[3]hello sir.i would like to know about philosophy as an optional in english medium.it is generally regarded as a low scoring optional in english medium.can u provide me with marks of candidates with philosophy in english medium.and would u suggest me to opt for it?what is ur advice.

Manmauji: Hello Miss Monu, thanks for your visit on the blog...I will reply your query on eby one:

[1] It is a matter of choice...If you like IRS then there is no need to compare with IAS and be happy..As you rightly said that the life in IRS is very cool and calm as compared to IAS.

[2]Your age won't be a barrier in your selection as you are just 25 yr..good luck.

[3] Philosophy is a good optional...Medium doesn't matter..if you have good command over the subject you can take it and can get good marks as well.

further query is welcome..keep blogging.

1 comment:

raj said...

I would like to ask a confidential question.

I was qualified in the CSE-2009 but I was not sure of my allocation of service till service allottment is done. I was eventually given IRS (C&CE). I belong to SC Category this is my last attempt (i.e. I am already 36 yrs old). I am presently working in PSU which I and completed 11 years in the organisation therefore I was undecided and unprepared to join FC

Eventually I did not join FC but informed DOPT through fax that I could not join foundation course due to personal reasons but would like to joing for Professional Training in the Month of December after recieving formal appointment orders (No communication from DOPT is recieved).

Kindly inform me whether DOPT allow me to join in the Month of December i.e. will they send formal appointment order to me.

Pls give me the answer without query on your blog

thank you