YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Friday, September 17, 2010

Regarding Trade Service..Reply to Miss Tirumala

Tirumala: Dear Sir,My name figures in the 2008 reserve list. I should get trade service based on my choice in mains form and looking at the availability. Can you throw some light on ITS, specifically about promotions and service conditions as I am not getting any info in this regard on the Internet. Also, do you have any idea as to when the training might start? I am currently well employed, married and will end up doing a lot of juggling if I decide to join. It would help if I know the timeline for joining so that I can plan. Please help if you know something about my questions or if you can provide me some link. I would be grateful. regards
Tirumala

Manmauji: Hello Miss Tirumala, thanks for your visit on the blog and congrats for your success....Regarding your query, the scope of trade service is quite good as you will require to function under ministry of commerce..Since the cadre strength of ITS is very less so you will have good promotional chances...Since the service deals with corporates and trade aspects, you will have enough international exposure having numerous opportunity to travel abroad...Besides, you can join other ministry also on deputation after 5 years of service....But, as you have written that you are well employed, so in terms of salary and perks you may not get enough in ITS...Regarding the joining time, reserve list 2006 candidates are getting joining from 1st Oct..so I hope with in next week you will also get it but it depends on service to service...As you will undergo training in NIFT, New Delhi only so you may undergo training with your juniors in the month of December....further query is welcome...keep blogging..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Manmauji Ji,

How does an Indian Trade Service and Indian Corporate Law Service stands in comparison to IRS?

Please shed some light on the training structure of ITS and ICLS, postings, career prospects, promotions, etc?

Does an ITS and ICLS officer has to spend most of his career in Delhi only or do they get postings in state as well?

Are the ITS and ICLS officers entitled for official accommodation and official vehicles?