YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Friday, August 20, 2010

Regarding inter batch seniority...Reply to Miss/Mr Anonymous

Hello Miss/Mr Anonymous, thanks for your visit on the blog ...Regarding the reserve list, it is true that inter batch seniority will be maintained...It will be done as follows..All the reserve list candidates will undergo training at their respective Academy...After that they will be posted in a same pay scale as their original batch mates and probably at the same senior post [not confirmed] with few months of junior posts...It has happened with some railway services candidates few years back....Thus it may happened that you will work with your juniors but drawing different salary....But you will not get any accumulated salary for this period i.e. from 2006 [your CSE year]to 2010...Further query is welcome..keep blogging..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir,
I am an recommended candidate from 2006 second merit list....when i spoke to DOPT they told me that the process shall start from coming week without giving much details...in this case i request you to kindly give some details as to what is the next stage for candidates like us? when will service allocation happen?when is training likely to begin? will we be made to undergo departmental training with 2009 batch? or there will be separate batch for 2005-2008 second merit list candidates? what has been precedence in earlier second merit list batches? please through some light?
thanks in advance

Anonymous said...

what abt probable training plan for reserve list students?

Tirumala Venkatesh Kaggundi said...

Dear Sir,
My name figures in the 2008 reserve list. I should get trade service based on my choice in mains form and looking at the availability. Can you throw some light on ITS, specifically about promotions and service conditions as I am not getting any info in this regard on the internet. Also, do you have any idea as to when the training might start? I am currently well employed, married and will end up doing a lot of juggling if I decide to join. It would help if I know the timeline for joining so that I can plan. Please help if you know something about my questions or if you can provide me some link. I would be grateful.
regards

Tirumala

Anonymous said...

SIR, I AM AN SELECTED RESERVE LIST CANIDATE...DONE WITH MY MEDICAL....BUT HAD SOME PROBLEM IN EYESIGHT...DOCTORS REMARK WAS FIT FOR NON TECHNICAL SERVICES? CAN YOU THROW SOME LIGHT ON IT SIR? IS IRTS ALSO PART OF TECHNICAL