YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, June 7, 2010

Reply to Mr Murty

Hello Mr Murty, thanks for your visit on the blog...Regarding your query about aptitude test, I have already written several times on it...Since nobody knows about the exact nature of it so least say is better...you must wait for notification...as you have enough years, you must focus on your mains part as there are no changes proposed so far in mains exam...prelims you can prepare within 3 months...right now you must decide two optionals and start preparing for the mains exam....further query is welcome..keep blogging..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello sir,
i need ur help regarding the forthcoming mains. to what extent international affairs not directly related to india is important for mains g.s.? please also tell me what areas must be covered for g.s. mains and which can be skipped.
thank u.

Murty said...

Thank you sir.. Regarding optionals, i ll take psychology as the first one; i m in a fix as regards to the second one. My professors have suggested me not to opt for Medical science because it is very vast. I m very interested in history, but some of my professors suggest political science as they say it is scoring.. Is it going to affect the score? I have read neither of the subjects in my 11th and 12th standards..! Please guide me... Murty