YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, April 26, 2010

Reply to Mr Raj

Hello Mr Raj, thanks for your visit on the blog....The questions in the interview board of UPSC are generally bio data base this year...you should focus more on your bio data specially the place of your birth, schooling, graduation, hobbies,etc....However, I don't have anybody at this moment from AP to discuss the exact nature of questions from AP...Wish you a good luck for your interview....further query is welcome...keep blogging....

2 comments:

RITU said...

sir, where can i get info on new changes made in pre pattern for upsc . plz send the link thnx.

Raj said...

Sirji,

I got 709 Rank/ Cat:SC what service will I get...Thanx for all inputs u've provided thru ur blog... IRS(C&CE) is my 4th and IRS(IT) is 5th and IRTS is my 6th Option

Thanx
Rajesh