YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Time duration of current affairs for CSE-2010[Pre]...Reply to Mr Mayuresh

Hello Mr Mayuresh, thanks for your visit on the blog....regarding your query, the ideal duration for current affairs for CSE [pre] is one full year....to be specific, you can cover the current affairs from Oct-2009 to March 2010...but keeping in mind the recent trends in CSE and increasing level of difficulty of GS paper, it is always better to go through the current affairs from April 2009 onwards from diverse sources along with the focus on general knowledge part.....Good luck for CSE-2010...further query is welcome...keep blogging...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir,
what is this vajiram&ravi CLASS NOTES.
are they same as postal guidence material they send you through post.
As you a are training with lots of people somebody may have the answer(In case you do not know.)
Plz do help.
also from where to get this "Vaji class notes"(If they are different from postal notes)

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.