YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Quantum jump in Intakes in various services...Good opportunity for CSE-2010 aspirants

Hello Dear CSE aspirants, I have a good news for all of you....According to the confirmed sources, Dopt is agreed to recruit officers in large numbers to IAS,IPS,IRS[IT] and IRS[C&CE]....for the next 3 to 4 years, the intake in these services are expected to be very high.....IRS[IT] may have more than 170 seats and IRS[C&CE] more than 180...the same pattern will be in other services...It is a possibility that from CSE-2010 onwards , Foundation course will be conducted at LBSNAA, MCR HRD, Hyderabad and NADT, Nagpur to accommodate the huge numbers....this will definitely give huge respite to the millions of CSE aspirants...I wish a good luck to all of them for their next attempt....However, I warn to all of you to get ready to face any drastic change in the pattern of CSE exam which can happen at any point of time....few changes I have already mentioned in my previous blogs.....keep blogging...

2 comments:

Harsh said...

dEAR mANMOUJIge
i have one query can u please guide about how enhance my writing skills...actually i am slow writer
secondly can u suggest any good book on english usage...from where i can improve my grammitical errors

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout
out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles.

Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
Appreciate it!

Feel free to surf to my page dating online (http://bestdatingsitesnow.com)