YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Friday, September 4, 2009

Reply to Multiple Mr/Miss Anonymous

Hello Mr/Miss multiple Anonymous, thanks for your visit on the blog…..regarding your query, the training for the 61st batch of IRS[c&CE]will be conducted at NACEN,Faridabad only though academy was pondering over the trifurcation of the batch at Mumbai,Faridabad & Chennai due to huge numbesr and limited accommodation…but as far as I have the information at this time,this plan has been dropped because it will adversely affect the spirit-De-corps in 61st batch which is very much prevalent in IRS[C&CE]……as I have mentioned in earlier posts too,NACEN is planning to hire some near by hotel or the hostel of NIFM[National institute of financial management,Faridabad] for the accommodation….so don’t worry about it….regarding another query related with promotional aspects,generally Assistant commissioner is promoted after 2 years to deputy commissioner which includes the period of probation also….further promotions are also time bound but it all depends on the availability of the posts at higher levels…due to the upcoming big size batches,CBEC is mulling over the restructuring of the organization for the better cadre management and promotional aspects….So you need not worry about these sundry aspects….I welcome you and congrats you for opting IRS[C&CE]……further query is welcome….keep blogging……

4 comments:

rahul pandey said...

hello sir..
your blog is really very informative....
i find it very useful for cse aspirants like me..
sir i have a doubt....
i am preparing for cse 2010
my first optional is pub adm..
i am a bit confused about my second optional
i have thought of taking pali litt. since one of my friends who is appearing this year has told me that it's an easy one and scoring...
i had a look at his notes also..
i am strong in hindi and sanskrit which i think will help me in this optional...
please suggest me whether i am right...

Anonymous said...

hi sir,
i have got exemption from FC as i am appearing at mains.should we send the descriptive rolls as it was to be submitted only at the time of joining the FC..or when we join our service trainings..i tried Dopt number but could not contact then..any idea regarding this
thanks in advance

AK said...

Sir,
i am a big fan of your blog.. i know that you are an IRS officer and that's about it.. i would like to know a bit more about yourself (name,background,etc). Kindly create a link about yourself or if u dont mind you may mention your orkut profile link.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

Sir,

I am selected for IRS(C&CE) this year. I am desperate to know the date of commencement of our training at NACEN. I have some very important work in the month of December, so I need to know the training schedule so that I can prioritize the things. Kindly help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance..