YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Reply to Mr Dilip

Hello Mr Dilip, thanks for your visit on the blog…I have already mentioned about pay package in previous postings….any way it is 21000/- only during foundation course[ 4 months]..the rest of the amount one get during his professional training in bulk in one’s respective academy….then around 27000/- during probation which increases slowly due to addition of DA…..it is same for all the services…further query is welcome….keep blogging….

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Sir,
I got into IRS[C&CE] this year and have taken exemption from joining the FC for writing my Mains.
In your previous blog, you have mentioned about 27,000/- salary that one is entitled for. You talked about the arrears of the FC that one would get after joining the Professional training.
When that arrear is given to the trainee ?
Is it in the first month itself or later ?
And how much sum that would be ?
Sir, my questions are not proper but please let me know as I want to decide about my marriage. And I need to arrange the money on my own.
Thank You,
pradnyasheel jumle, Akola[MS].