YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Reply to Miss Upali and MR/Miss Anonymous

Hello Miss Upali and MR/Miss Anonymous, thanks for your visit on the blog and congratulations on joining IRS....regarding your query, I have already written in my previous posting that unfortunately Dopt has made FC compulsory without prior notice or circulars this year....within few days you all will be getting joining letters for FC...you can also check the respective list of FC being conducted at three places i.e. LBSNAA,MCRHRD,Hyderabad and Bhopal....It is very sad that some of the successful candidates who have cleared mains will get very less time to prepare for mains due to hectic FC......but no body can help it....muster some courage and work hard along with enjoying FC...good luck...further query is welcome...the next posting within few hours on the blog is very important related with IRS...kindly must read it.....keep blogging...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir, I am selected for IRS and required to report at Bhopal. However, in my joining instructions nothing had been mentioned about the attire or clothing which we were supposed to bring. However, the expected attire is mentioned in the joining instructions of other two institutes (as I see on net). Shall, I assume that we need to bring the same at Bhopal ?

Thanking you..

Akhil said...

Can you please throw some light on why some ranks like 79,82,133 etc. have not been allotted any services. What are the different reasons possible for the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Akhil

Anonymous said...

Dear sir,
Kindly reply following queries at the earliest-
(1)I am already in central govt group A services(I Engg.S exam) completed four years and got IA&AS this year.
Should I join it as per the comparison between the two?
(2)what is the alternative if my technical resignation acceptance work is not completed prior 31st August?whether i can join it with some delay?
(3)Is there any rule by which i can preserve my right to return back to my present service?If yes,Kindly mention the same.
Thanking You.
Sir, plz reply at the earliest.

Unknown said...

thanks sir..
does the DOPT existing policy allow joining late ,that is next year..i dont mind losing seniority as i have to write my mains this time as its very cruicial for me..so can you please let me know wether i can join the FC and training next year based on my this years ranking..and i can atleast preserve my service although i loose my seniority....do i need to send any correspodence to DOPT regarding the same and do you know any previous ssuch cases...hoping for your reply...will they give any leave to write Mains if at all we join FC this year