YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Saturday, May 24, 2008

AM I CONFUSED?

I don't know a lot of things and complexities about me....may be i don't want to think about all those secondary things which are essential in life....TO the fullest of my knowledge I rarely think about my personal life...i always dreamed to do some thing for people of our great nation...i m planning to do a lot of things for my local area...as i m going home tomorrow..there is already a good planning of a series of my lectures to the students...i will report you back about the details.. Apart from national service all other things are secondary to me which i m not going to plan in advance as i strongly believe in serendipity for secondary and sundry things.....i think God sent me for a different and big purpose...i m just a puppet in HIS hands......let us see how much positive influence i can make in the life of millions of people of this great nation.......

No comments: