YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A MEETING WITH A NAMESAKE OF A FAMOUS BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS

Today I met with a girl [as title suggests]....She is beautiful,intelligent and diligent [am I too kind??]....She lives with her elder sister....She is going to appear for UPSC interview with her sister very soon.....I came to know several of her qualities during conversation with her...I think she is having million $ smile [ so she will fetch 200 plus marks in interview definitely]....
Today I have a strong complained with God....He has taken her father back to HIS court so early...why some nice people faced so much difficulty in their life??...Though she is self sufficient and managing her expenses with a smile on her face....but I feel she should not be given this much pain.....Any way Her mother must be proud of her and her sister that both will appear for interview....I strongly wish for their success....Society should also come forward to help the needy one and stop criticizing and creating troubles for the brave girls of 21st century India.

No comments: