YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I QUALIFIED IN JHARKHAND PCS

I have written something on JPSC about its procrastination technique few days back...I think some of them must have read that entry in this blog...fortunately They have come out finally with a list which include my name too.Officially I will be posted in financial department.After a long struggle I got some relief with this result.
Now numerous friends of mine are showing lucrative aspects of this post in coming future..but I think I have different goals in my mind.I want to be in the system to reinvent it for the benefit of the state as well as its people.I am pondering about the myriads of challenges involves in the reform process.I will have to overcome all of them with courage and determination.Since administrative reform is a minor activity [too much public ad baba...],I will have to show meticulous planning and generate public support as in Democratic parliamentary system people are the ultimate kings..and if this mass is with me then I can overcome any challenges.
I pray to God to give me wisdom and sufficient mental toughness to meet the growing expectations of the people of Jharkahnd which is a paradox in itself...as it is a very rich state but its people are very poor [this was asked me in the JPSC interview]....At last I want to give thanks to all those well wishers who stood besides me in my difficult hour and expect same support in near future to make this world a better place to live in.

No comments: