YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Obnoxious weeds" at Rajinder Park



I usually go to Vivekanad Park 0r Rajinder Park for evening walk and some time for morning walk too[though it is not regular]. I feel very happy by seeing so many beautiful [& also very ugly] faces,health concious joggging all around with ear phones intact.I was perturbed by my ignorance and poor attitude towards maintaing health.I confess this infront of my friend who also came for a walk.He started laughing and said dear it was not all about "health conciousness" but some other factors also involved behind this young crowd here.
After some hard bargaining he told an interesting statistics and meticulous observations about some fixed patterns of some beautiful ,hot n sexy babes who are the attractive forces for this so called health concious crowd. I was amused by my ignorance.
Once I went in the evening it was around 7pm.The lights were not on due to some technical fault.I heard some abnormal sounds coming from "the jhaad". I stopped there[though I guessed what must be going on] and rotated my head in a surprise.I saw one couple [must be an IAS aspirant] doing "GUTARGOON" taking the advantage of blackout in the park.This is not fair.These "obnoxious weeds " must be rooted out from the park which named after a great saint India has ever produced.
You see these things distracts the regular schedule of a person like me though I want to do same type of "GUTURGOON' if get the chance [ Am I hipocrat??? ]
COMMENT:
veeru said...
hi manmaujiits gd to interact u thru blog ,a wonderful experienceto read ur post on obnoxious weed,i ll learning thru ur neutralview,at the same time if i m able to add input i ll definitely do that,thnks for inviting to ur blog,take care bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi manmauji
its gd to interact u thru blog ,a wonderful experienceto read ur post on obnoxious weed,i ll learning thru ur neutralview,at the same time if i m able to add input i ll definitely do that,thnks for inviting to ur blog,
take care
bye