YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Monday, March 10, 2008

DON'T PREACH,LET US DO SOMETHING NOW


Once again I thanks to the keen readers of my Blog to express their views neutrally which is the real purpose of this blog as it also bears the name....I promise to publish all the comments from all the readers however harsh it may.
Yesterday night I returned from Roorkee[Uttarakhand] after appearing for UT PCS exam.I saw numerous incidences of poverty along the route from Delhi.It is not only interiors of UP or other states but the scenes outside the Old Delhi railway station [specially in a narrow street filled with fruit shops and people in filthy and dirty conditions].I sanked in to deep thoughts.I thought various causes ranging from failure of delivery mechanism,population growth,rural-urban divide,regional imbalancesn,etc and their solutions like check on population,effective delivery mechanism,sensitisation of the people and civil servants,PURA,etc.
When I was thinking all these things and analysing its pros and cons suddenly One cute but innocent face appeared infront of my eyes asking for buying "CHANA PYAJI" for minimum RS 3/-......I refused thinking it unhygenic and full of dust;that kid left with sad face as nobody else bought.One thought sparked in my mind "DON'T PREACH TOO MUCH Mr Manmauji,do something".Infact this is true.We usually comment and criticize on what is happening but avoid to render some help to needy.Things will change only when We will standup and strat doing something.Now stop preaching and start doing something for the people of the country.
I am happy and thanks to one of the reader who wrote about his work for street children along his work in software firm.Keep it up and guide others for the same.
I am waiting for the results of UPSC and state PCS.I feel if i will enter in to system I can change few things atleast for the betterment of public and stop preaching.

No comments: