YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS VISITOR NUMBER

Translate this page

Sunday, March 16, 2008

ARE YOU " M.B.A." ??

I just returned from popular Adda.... I mean "Anil Chai Wala"...I met just few souls with their hairs in air [just like Dogs with curly hairs] eyeing on babes passing through the Road. There are also aunty and Bhabis too [I was also trying to hunt...].Suddenly one beautiful shape appeared in front of us...I thought IS SHE M.B.A.? [Married But Available]...at least I wish affirmatively [& so else too].
I think a large chunk of us [including babes] are M.B.A. in different sense.Some body may be Minor But Adult [M.B.A.][at least showing to be to get early advantages]....OR....some one may be Miser But affluent [M.B.A]. Thus at least we can be sure that we are already M.B.A....so no need to worry about going for another degree.But for a healthy relationship we must analyse ourselves and recognise our strength and weaknesses else we will be known as another type of M.B.A. i.e. Mediocre But Arrogant.

No comments: